Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Petal Garden Thank You


Hi peeps!  A quick little post today using some DSP I haven't used much of, Petal Garden.  Although I like most of the colors in the line, I find the combination of a few of them jarring and I just can't find the right way to use them.  But I did like this sweet combination of Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Old Olive, so I created a thank you card using the "you" thinlit from the SAB Celebrate You set:


I adhered the Calypso Coral mat and DSP together, then cut the "you" out of both pieces, then backed it with some Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and stamped "thank" from Work of Art:



I added a white bow and mounted it on the floral DSP which was mounted on a Thick White Cardstock base.  Easy but it looks so cool IRL!  Thanks for popping in today!

Super Bowl Monday meant Pajama Day at school!  Cassidy rocked her favorite teen idol, JoJo!


She even had JoJo socks!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Work of Art
Card stock & Papers     Thick White, Calypso Coral, Petal Garden DSP, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer
 Ink Tangerine Tango
Accessories White Woven Ribbon
Tools     Big Shot, Celebrate You Thinlets, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Cassidy cracks me up...she just loves everything...and way too cute...even my husband says she is really cute...I love her spirit LeAnne.
Oh and yes a cutie card...Ha!

Wendy said...

Your card is way awesome, LeAnne! I love the design and how you created the cut out! Oh, and that paper is so pretty! I just ordered some and can't wait for it to arrive next week! hehe! Miss Cassidy is something else! Gotta love her pj's and that big ole bow in her hair! LOL

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! That paper is so sweet and I love the little knotted ribbon detail. YAY for pajama day, she looks cute!

Dawn Tidd said...

This is cute, LeAnne. I love the layout you used and the die cut looks great backed with the Dazzling Diamonds. The DSP really makes a pretty backdrop! Cassidy is definitely rocking those pj's!!

Kampin' Karen said...

Ooh, I want to make this! Love it!!

Linda Callahan said...

Lovethis! So cute how you used the diecut! And Miss C looks adorable!

Kampin' Karen said...

I CASEd this today. It will show up on my blog Sunday. I was very pleased with the outcome. Thank you for the idea!